I originally began the property management side of my business about ten years ago as a favor to my investor clients. The business quickly grew to a portfolio of over 50 properties in and around the urban core of Nashville.
While we do provide an array of property management services all financial matters are handled directly between tenant and landlord. So if you are seeking a dedicated, personal, management team to handle your high-end urban properties we may be the perfect solution.
- Rental value assessment
- Professional photography
- Listing on MLS and syndicated leasing websites
- Agent present at every tenant showing
- Application processing: credit, background, and eviction checks
- Manage lease drafting and execution
- Tenant move-in walk-through
- Manage maintenance requests and repairs for term of the lease
- Tenant lease renewal
- List and show property during last month of lease (if tenant is not renewing)
- Tenant move-out walk-through: assessment and estimates provided for any tenant damage (if applicable)
- Manage property turn over, cleaning, and repairs
1 month rent per 1 year lease, payable upon tenant move-in
When tenant renews their lease, fee is 1/2 month’s rent. Fee is payable when lease renews.
**All rental payments and deposits are paid directly from tenant to landlord. All repair invoices are paid directly from landlord to contractor.**
With more than six years of property management experience, Matt Hutfles is our tenant liaison. Matt lends his personal touch to tenant relationships beginning with the first showing as he tours the property with prospective tenants. Matt continues to give prompt attention to any questions or concerns through the term of the lease handling maintenance requests and general property maintenance questions.